Camp Shiver Creek: a KILLER good time. This classic summer camp has been turned upside down with a serial killer on the loose. Join us at the FREE After Hours party for a night to die for.
This FREE high energy costume party has become one of Denver’s best Halloween events. Let your imagination run wild as you dress to impress and take to the dance floor to let your Halloween spirit loose! This event is located inside the Milepost Zero food hall, where you’ll be immersed in a classic summer camp slasher, featuring floor to ceiling decor and a themed cocktail menu.
- 2 Live DJs battling for your adoration at the Silent Disco
- Additional Live DJ spinning inside Milepost Zero
- VW Bus Photo Booth
- Tarot Card Reader
Cash bar available for themed cocktails, beer, wine and more.
- Interactive performers
- State of the art Camp Shiver Creek outdoor installation
- Immersive decor and lighting throughout Milepost Zero Food Hall
Camp Shiver Creek
In addition to this epic party on the 28th, we have activties and events all month long at Milepost Zero and McGregor Square. Join us at one of our other events October 16-31. View schedule here.
- Camp Shiver Creek: After Hours takes place inside Milepost Zero and the McGregor Square plaza. All guests enter through Milepost Zero at 19th and Wazee.
- McGregor Square is located between Coors Field and Union Station.
- Ride sharing or public transportation is highly recomended. For guests taking the RTD Lightrail: we are only 2 blocks away from Denver Union Station.
- Parking and valet are available at 20th and Wazee on a first come, first served basis.
- Stay the night and book your stay at The Rally Hotel at McGregor Square.