Join one of Denver's best and largest viewing parties for the battle to the Stanley Cup.Watch the Avs face the Lightning on the 66 foot LED screen in the McGregor Square plaza. Our viewing parties are free of charge and open to the public. Grab a beer from one of our multiple bars and enjoy a bite to eat from Milepost Zero food hall.
McGregor Square boasts a 17,000 square foot plaza, a large grass viewing lawn. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
21+ guests can enjoy the elevated terrace above the lawn for prime views of the game.
Looking to elevate your experience? Enjoy the game like a VIP on the private 3rd floor terrace at The Rally Hotel. Tickets on sale now - limited capacity. Learn more + purchase tickets.
While McGregor Square is open to the public, the following are not permitted:
- Outside alcohol (outside alcohol will be confiscated)
- Outside food or non-alcoholic beverages
- Chairs/seating of any kind
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Weapons (i.e., knives, pepper spray, stun guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Large umbrellas
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- Air horns/whistles
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Other items as determined by security staff on-site.